BOPET Metalized Thermal Film
It is PET based, both side corona treated and one side extrusion coated, thermal laminating film. Film has extrusion coated surface on PET film with low temp. melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to paper products by heat and pressure. PET thermal lamination film is a more comprehensive film for packing and printing. High tensile strength, high oxygen barrier, high definition and gloss, excellent dimensional stability.
1. Excellent optical properties
2. Fibre-tear bond strength with paper
3. Excellent tear resistance
Average thickness deviation
Max/Min thickness deviation
Packing & Storage:
1. Two packing ways: Simple packing & Carton box packing;
2.Keep upright in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse; avoid storage in direct sunlight or near sources of heat less than 2m;
3.In order to avoid damage to the film surface or end surface, avoid collision during product transportation, loading and unloading process;
4.When used the thermal laminating film in winter, should put the film and laminating substrate in the operating room, balance the temperature higher than 18℃and then processed.
1. Laminating equipment: thermal laminating machine;
2. Temperature: 85-110℃;
3. Pressure: 10-20MPa;
4. Speed: 10-70m/min;
5. Adjust the processing parameter according to the production job requirement;
6. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface;
7. Shelf life: 12 months.