BOPP Metalized Thermal Lamination Film
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes available add value to the printed surface.
Design on the surface of products can be customized according to customers’ requirements, which could increase the strong visual effect on the surface, and also can be used as anti-fake mark. This product is mainly used in high-grade medicine box, wine box, cosmetic box ,gift box and other anti-counterfeiting packing.
1. Brightness and clear surface;
2. Heat resistant, water-proof, stable at high temperature or in boiled water;
3. Good and steady quality;
4. Excellent resistance to tear & elongation.
Average thickness deviation
Max/Min thickness deviation
Packing & Storage:
1. Two packing ways: Simple packing & Carton box packing;
2. Keep upright in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse; avoid storage in direct sunlight or near sources of heat less than 2m;
3. In order to avoid damage to the film surface or end surface, avoid collision during product transportation, loading and unloading process;
4. When used the thermal laminating film in winter, should put the film and laminating substrate in the operating room, balance the temperature higher .
1. Laminating equipment: thermal laminating machine;
3. Pressure: 10-20MPa;
4. Speed: 10-70m/min;
1. Adjust the processing parameter according to the production job requirement;
2. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface;
3. Shelf life: 12 months.