BOPP Soft Touch Lamination Film
Thermal Lamination Films have extrusion-coated surface with low temperature melting resin, which enables the lamination of film to paper products by heat and pressure. Various surface finishes available add value to the printed surface.
32 mic BOPP Soft touch Film has nice performance in anti-resistance, remarkable degree of color, and no lose after lamination in color, also special smooth as velvet, delicated touching. This product is suitable for luxury box, high-grade book cover, brand paper products, also widely used in art printing.
1. Great soft touching feeling;
2. Outstanding luster after laminating;
3. Improving the color saturation;
4. Excellent resistance to tear & elongation.
Average thickness deviation
Max/Min thickness deviation
Packing & Storage:
1. Two packing ways: Simple packing & Carton box packing;
2. Keep upright in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse; avoid storage in direct sunlight or near sources of heat less than 2m;
3. In order to avoid damage to the film surface or end surface, avoid collision during product transportation, loading and unloading process;
4. When used the thermal laminating film in winter, should put the film an laminating substrate in the operating room, balance the temperature higher than 18℃and then processed.
1. Laminating equipment: thermal laminating machine;
2. Temperature: 85-110℃;
3. Pressure: 10-20MPa;
4. Speed: 10-70m/min;
5. Adjust the processing parameter according to the production job requirement;
6. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface;
7. Shelf life: 12 months.