Both Side EVA Coated BOPET Thermal Film
In order to solve the polarity difference between different kinds of materials, the compatibility is not good, which leads to problems such as delamination or cracking in different kinds of materials during compounding and use, and improves the interface bonding fastness between different materials. Our company has developed both sides EVA coated BOPET thermal lamination film , which can effectively solve the bonding problem between the interface of polar and non-polar materials, improve the comprehensive performance of the composite material, and meet the customer's requirements for interface bonding of composite materials. It is applied to outdoor clothing materials, building decoration materials, composite packaging materials and stylistic teaching aids with the same or different material bonding and compounding requirements.
1. Wide range of applications
2. Strong adhesion fastness
Average thickness deviation
Max/Min thickness deviation
Packing & Storage:
1. Two packing ways: Simple packing & Carton box packing;
2. Keep upright in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse; avoid storage in direct sunlight or near sources of heat less than 2m;
3. In order to avoid damage to the film surface or end surface, avoid collision during product transportation, loading and unloading process;
4. When used the thermal laminating film in winter, should put the film and laminating substrate in the operating room, balance the temperature higher than 18℃and then processed.
1. Laminating equipment: thermal laminating machine;
2. Temperature: 85-110℃;
3. Pressure: 10-20MPa;
4. Speed: 10-70m/min;
5. Adjust the processing parameter according to the production job requirement;
6. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface;
7. Shelf life: 12 months.