Pouch bags or films help create brand awareness by increasing the attractiveness of the packaging. Pouch bags are a form of flexible packaging. These are made either with several layers of aluminum, plastic and similar food grade materials. Pouch films are also known as standup bag, plastic pouch, or doy-pack. These pouches are strong and robust enough to protect the contents from physical as well as environmental hazards while transporting from one location to another. Here we look at the some of the advantages of using pouch films for packaging.
1. Tear and puncture resistance
2. Moisture, Oxygen and Light resistance
3. Heat seal ability
4. Chemical resistance
5. Easy to open
6. Easily transported
Average thickness deviation
Max/Min thickness deviation
Packing & Storage:
1. Two packing ways: Simple packing & Carton box packing;
2. Keep upright in a clean, dry and ventilated warehouse; avoid storage in direct sunlight or near sources of heat less than 2m;
3. In order to avoid damage to the film surface or end surface, avoid collision during product transportation, loading and unloading process;
4. When used the thermal laminating film in winter, should put the film and laminating substrate in the operating room, balance the temperature higher than 18℃and then processed.
1. Laminating equipment: thermal laminating machine;
2. Temperature: 85-110℃;
3. Pressure: 10-20MPa;
4. Speed: 10-70m/min;
5. Adjust the processing parameter according to the production job requirement;
6. It is advised that the printed surface is well dried before lamination and cools sufficiently one surface before laminating to other surface;
7. Shelf life: 12 months.