The BOPP thermal lamination film, that is, the polypropylene film and the EVA form a composite film of lamination structure, has unique properties, can improve the shortcomings of the ordinary polypropylene film, and exerts the superior performance of the polypropylene film.
1) It is light in weight and has a density of 0.91g/cm2. It is one of the lightest plastic films and can float on the water surface.
2) Good heat resistance, which is an excellent property not found in thermoplastics.
3) Good chemical stability, acid resistance, alkali resistance, oil resistance, moisture barrier and waterproof barrier properties.
4) Non-toxic, odorless, tasteless, like polyethylene, is recognized as the best material for food packaging in the world.
5) High transparency, good gloss, especially suitable for internal printing, good printing adaptability
1) Poor oxygen barrier and easy to age under sunlight.
2) Poor temperature resistance, brittle texture at low temperatures.
3) For printing, it is necessary to obtain a good effect on the surface corona treatment (surface tension of 38 mN/m or more).
4) High static electricity. If there is no static elimination device, antistatic agent needs to be added during production.
PET thermal lamination film
The PET thermal lamination film, that is, the polyester film and the EVA form a composite film of lamination structure, which has superior composite properties and can be laminated without affecting the superior performance of the PET film.
1) The mechanical strength is large, and its tensile strength is about 5 to 10 times that of polyethylene. Therefore, 12mic PET film has been widely used, and 9mic ultra-thin PET film has also been used. In addition, polyester film has high stiffness. And the advantages of strong impact resistance.
2) Good heat resistance, melting point 260 ° C, softening point 230~240 ° C, even if the biaxial stretching process is adopted, the heat shrinkage rate is still small at high temperature, and it has extremely excellent dimensional stability and is long at high temperature. Time heating does not affect its performance.
3) It has good oil resistance and chemical resistance, is not easy to dissolve, has good acid corrosion resistance, and is resistant to attack by organic solvents and oils, but is easily deteriorated when exposed to strong alkali.
4) Excellent gas barrier and good odor barrier.
5) The barrier properties to water vapor are not as good as polyethylene and polypropylene.
6) High transparency, light transmittance above 90%, good gloss and good printing performance.
7) Prevent poor UV transmission.